- Expert Views
Register for free!
Register to gain free access to the digital magazine, 100s of back issue articles, special supplements & exclusive whitepapers.
Following the arrest of HSBC's senior FX manager at JFK airport, the US Department of Justice is prepared to make a real statement of intent against traders and regulators who have cheated clients, writes David Corker, Partner at Corker Binning..
The renminbi entered a new era of relative volatility in the last year after a long period as one of the most stable and predictable currencies in the world. Bloomberg's Head of Sales for China, Ee Chuan Ng, explores the new long view...
- FX-MM July/August 2016 – Digital version
- Brexit: Counting the cost of our divorce from the EU
- The rise of the renminbi: a currency coming of age
- Mobile trading: Smarter than ever and still learning
- Riding the new wave of bank collaboration
- Mobile trading: Everything everywhere
- Collaboration key to banking technology future
- Trade finance: The regulation and trade facilitation balancing act
- Big data analytics: The future in FX execution
- Blockchain: A case for the general ledger
- Treasury and M&A: The deal is closed, now what?
- MiFID II: Complex reporting to ensure strategic integrity
- Cybercrime: Staying ahead of the hackers
- Working with the Senior Managers Regime: how to avoid sleepless nights
- London Fintech Week 2016
- International Cash & Treasury Management Summer Programme
- 7th Annual International Conference on ICT: Big Data, Cloud and Security (ICT-BDCS 2016)
- Approaches to Managing Counterparty Risk
- Fixed Income Leaders Summit APAC
- ALM and Balance Sheet Optimization
- Stress Testing for Insurers
- European Financial Information Summit 2016