- Expert Views
Register for free!
Register to gain free access to the digital magazine, 100s of back issue articles, special supplements & exclusive whitepapers.
Tom Zschach, Chief Information Officer at CLS, discusses how adapting legacy technology continues to be a widely-debated issue as the industry rapidly begins exploring and adopting new and emerging technologies.
The Office for Budget Responsibility (OBR) has projected slower growth, higher debt and more borrowing for the UK in the 2016 Autumn Statement.
- FX-MM November 2016 – Digital version
- Russia: Rescuing the rouble
- The rise of non-bank market makers
- Non-bank market makers: Filling the liquidity gap
- ADS Securities: Thriving during the restructure of the FX landscape
- Big data: Hadoop or not Hadoop?
- Report: On the cusp of a digitisation revolution
- How are bank sales functions evolving?
- Maximising technology in central bank management
- Banking culture: Getting a grip on sustainable change
- PSD2, open banking and the rise of APIs
- The importance of transaction monitoring in the digital age
- FX TCA: Driving down trading costs for the buy-side
- Fine-tuning the portfolio with transaction cost analysis
- Regulation watch: The countdown to MiFID II continues
- The golden rules of raising trade finance
- Keeping up with rapid change in the payments world