- Expert Views
Register for free!
Register to gain free access to the digital magazine, 100s of back issue articles, special supplements & exclusive whitepapers.
Financial technology will fundamentally alter the way securities are traded and it’s starting in the foreign exchange market, says Jacob Loveless, CEO of Lucera...
Good progress has been made on FX conduct reform and to get ethical behaviour back into markets, but much is left to do says the ACI's David Woolcock...
- FX-MM November 2015 – Digital version
- Editor’s welcome: Everybody likes a trend
- FX in the spotlight: The changing EURUSD trend
- Algorithmic Trading: FX algos gain traction
- Expert view: Well-written algorithms will always beat human traders
- A brave new world: FX-MM’s Peter Garnham quizzes ADS Securities’ Francis Lee
- Central Asia: Silk Road returns to prominence
- Systemic Risk: Operational resilience in foreign exchange
- Customer service: Using retail experience to close the banking demand gap
- Islamic Finance: Finding the right balance
- Payments roundtable: The Nordics: navigating the “new normal”
- Bank Stress Tests: Building the framework
- MiFID II: The perfect storm
- BEPS: Financial transparency – the taxing question for multinationals
- Sixty seconds with… Nick Fernando, Director at Aqua Global Solutions