Transaction Network Services
UK: +44 (0)207 336 1510, USA: +1 703 453 8506, Hong Kong: +852 3180 9302, India: +91 98400 36655, Japan: +81 3 6205 4588, Singapore: +65 68281188, South Korea: +82 2 782 3914
Transaction Network Services (TNS) is a highly focused managed infrastructure services provider for firms in the securities trading industry where speed, security and resilience are critical. Its robust, scalable technology includes:
- Secure Trading Network – a 2,000+ endpoint strong global financial community of interest, servicing many of the world’s most prominent and influential buy and sell-side institutions, market data and software vendors, exchanges and alternative trading venues across the Americas, Asia and Europe
- TNS Secure Trading Hub – enables traders using the FIX Protocol to establish multiple FIX connections quickly and cost effectively via a hub and spoke model
- Managed Hosting, Co-Location and Connectivity – provides procurement, staging and management of remote data center space and associated connectivity
- TNS Secure Cloud Connect – flexible, secure and scalable financial community connectivity to and from multiple cloud service providers
- TNS CloudHub – trade and communicate rapidly and efficiently by deploying a managed access node within key trading facilities
- 24/7/365 network monitoring
- On demand encryption services
Community participants include: fund managers, traders, brokers, exchanges, MTFs, ATS’, ECNs and application service providers.
Asset classes supported include: equities, foreign exchange, commodities, fixed income and derivatives instruments.