- News & comment
- Daily brief: Moneycorp
- Market Commentary: Interactive Data
- Market update: Western Union Business Solutions
- Morning commentary: Capital Spreads
- Trading commentary: CaxtonFX
- Trading commentary: Currencies Direct
- Trading commentary: Saxo Bank
- Weekly commentary: Natixis
- Daily Forex Brief: FxPro
- UKForex: Daily commentary
CLS appoints Martin Ingell as Director of Internal Audit
Publication date: 20 October 2011
CLS Group Holdings AG (CLS) has announced that Martin Ingell has been appointed as Director of Internal Audit. Based in the UK, Martin will join the executive management team and report directly to CEO, Alan Bozian.
Martin will be responsible for the development and enhancement of CLS’ internal audit function; he will continue to ensure CLS has in place systems and controls that comprehensively assess, manage and monitor financial and non-financial risks. Martin joins CLS from Euroclear where he was responsible for enterprise risk strategy, governance, compliance and regulatory relationship management across the group in his role as Group Head of Operational Risk. Prior to assuming this role, Martin was Head of Audit for UK and Ireland. Before joining, Euroclear, he held senior audit and risk positions at Barclays, PricewaterhouseCoopers and Standard Chartered.
Commenting on the appointment Alan Bozian, Chief Executive Officer of CLS Group and President and CEO of CLS Bank, said: “Martin joins us at an important time with the operating environment around CLS undergoing significant change. In this environment we need to maintain the high standards required of an important Financial Market Infrastructure. Martin’s extensive experience across both risk and audit functions in the financial services industry will be of crucial importance in ensuring that CLS can continue to meet these standards in today’s rapidly evolving market.”
Martin added, “I am pleased to join CLS. Risk mitigation and regulatory reform are becoming ever more important throughout the financial sector. CLS has a well established reputation and plays a key role in risk reduction and I look forward to working with the CLS team at such a crucial time for market infrastructures.”
If you enjoyed this article, why not sign-up to receive our bi-weekly email newsletter?
- SunGard acquires Softputer Technologies’ financial reporting (3 December 2013)
- Euroclear UK & Ireland to lead local T+2 settlement initiative (3 December 2013)
- OANDA Corporation appoints new President and Chief Executive Officer (3 December 2013)
- BofA Merrill launches new transaction services capabilities in Brazil (3 December 2013)
- Utility provider Enel connects to EBA CLEARING’s MyBank service (28 November 2013)