- Latest News
- Daily brief: Moneycorp
- Market Commentary: Interactive Data
- Market update: Western Union Business Solutions
- Morning commentary: Capital Spreads
- Trading commentary: CaxtonFX
- Trading commentary: Currencies Direct
- Trading commentary: Saxo Bank
- Weekly commentary: Natixis
- FxPro Daily Forex Brief
- UKForex: Daily commentary
- Contact us
Trading gets smarter
10 November 2010 • Author(s): FX-MM
In the last of three articles examining next generation trading techniques, Frances Maguire takes an in-depth look at the trend towards ‘auto-execution’ that is overtaking that of automated trading.
The development of Mirror Trading has heralded a next generation of trading technology that enables traders to benefit from the best of both worlds – human intelligence and automation. In Mirror Trading, some strategies are manual and some are automatic; however, all of the strategies are managed and controlled by humans. This means that the algorithm-based strategies are constantly updated according to the market.