- News & comment
- Daily brief: Moneycorp
- Market Commentary: Interactive Data
- Market update: Western Union Business Solutions
- Morning commentary: Capital Spreads
- Trading commentary: CaxtonFX
- Trading commentary: Currencies Direct
- Trading commentary: Saxo Bank
- Weekly commentary: Natixis
- Daily Forex Brief: FxPro
- UKForex: Daily commentary
SABB releases guide to cash and treasury management in Middle East
Publication date: 9 August 2011
SABB launched its 2011 edition of the Guide to Cash, Supply Chain and Treasury Management in the Middle East. This is the 3rd year the guide has been jointly sponsored by SABB and HSBC.
The increasing need for expert trade and cash management solutions by the private sector across the Middle East during the current world economic turmoil is the core theme running through the important new edition. The Guide also covers a country analysis section for twelve markets across the Middle East.
The guide addresses key business and technology trends in Saudi Arabia and the region, comprises detailed chapters on payments and liquidity management in the Middle East, paycards and SADAD systems in Saudi Arabia, mobile banking, Renminbi trade settlement, liability management, Islamic hedging, Basel implications on trade, and banks’ role in helping Saudi companies do international business.
It also includes detailed essays and case studies by a wide range of international authorities, SABB and HSBC specialists covering the full spectrum of cash management, trade, supply chain and treasury issues that corporations operating within and outside KSA need to consider.
By launching the Guide, SABB is anticipating the issues and opportunities that may arise and the guide is an effort from the Bank in helping customers and the industry in this respect, and the latest edition of the guide is meant to become an indispensable reference for businesses in Saudi Arabia and the region.
If you enjoyed this article, why not sign-up to receive our bi-weekly email newsletter?
- GTS names Steven Reich Head of FX and Commodities (5 December 2013)
- SunGard acquires Softputer Technologies’ financial reporting (3 December 2013)
- Euroclear UK & Ireland to lead local T+2 settlement initiative (3 December 2013)
- OANDA Corporation appoints new President and Chief Executive Officer (3 December 2013)
- BofA Merrill launches new transaction services capabilities in Brazil (3 December 2013)