- The magazine
- Daily brief: Moneycorp
- Market Commentary: Interactive Data
- Market update: Western Union Business Solutions
- Morning commentary: Capital Spreads
- Trading commentary: CaxtonFX
- Trading commentary: Currencies Direct
- Trading commentary: Saxo Bank
- Weekly commentary: Natixis
- Daily Forex Brief: FxPro
- UKForex: Daily commentary
- About us
- Contact us
Publication date: 22 February 2010
Grasping Reality with Opposable Thumbs!
Toward the end of last year, the 2009 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences was awarded to two American social scientists for their work in describing the numerous relationships within a company or among companies and individuals that shape market behaviour. Elinor Ostrom and Oliver E. Williamson were cited for work done over long careers. Incredibly, Ms Ostrom is the first woman to receive the economics prize in the 41-year history of the award.