- News & comment
FX Alliance Inc. reports July 2012 trading volumes
Publication date: 9 August 2012
FX Alliance Inc. (“FXall”) (NYSE: FX), the leading independent global provider of electronic foreign exchange trading solutions, today announced total average daily volume for July 2012 of $90.6 billion, a decrease of 8% from the previous month and a 7% increase from July 2011.
Average daily volume in July for Relationship Trading and Active Trading was $72.3 billion and $18.3 billion respectively. FXall reports all of its trading volumes counting one side of each transaction (single count basis).
The current month and historical monthly average daily volume data from January 2011 is available on the Investor Relations section of the company’s website at www.fxall.com.
If you enjoyed this article, why not sign-up to receive our bi-weekly email newsletter?
- Form PF – A hedge fund’s game changer (24 May 2013)
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch launches Controlled Account in Mexico (24 May 2013)
- Experian takes control of social media risk (23 May 2013)
- Deutsche Bank executes first SGD/RMB spot trade (23 May 2013)
- Saxo Bank launches Saxo TV (23 May 2013)