- News & comment
Nomura announces changes in the FX options team
Publication date: 9 July 2012
Tagged with: Nomura
Nomura have hired Jérémie Tobelem as Head of Emerging Market FX Options, EMEA. Jérémie brings to the firm several years of experience in EM options, covering vanilla and exotic products across Emerging Europe currencies. He joins from Credit Suisse, where he was involved in both structuring and trading across the major EEMEA markets. Prior to that, he spent three years as an EM FX options trader at Deutsche Bank.
Based in London, Jérémie will report to Nigel Khakoo.
Will Johns, who was previously responsible for EM FX Options, is taking on a new role at Nomura, heading up a new FX Correlation business where he will work closely with Burkhard Niewoehner from our Singapore office. Both Will and Burkhard have a wealth of experience in correlation and complex FX options trading, and the thinking behind the new venture is to further broaden the company’s product capabilities.
If you enjoyed this article, why not sign-up to receive our bi-weekly email newsletter?
- Experian takes control of social media risk (23 May 2013)
- Deutsche Bank executes first SGD/RMB spot trade (23 May 2013)
- Saxo Bank launches Saxo TV (23 May 2013)
- Banks must adapt to the growth of Fixed Income Electronic Trading (23 May 2013)
- Legal & General Investment Management announces Head of Asset Allocation (22 May 2013)