- News & comment
FX Alliance Inc. reports record trading volumes
Publication date: 9 July 2012
Tagged with: FX Alliance Inc.
FX Alliance Inc. (“FXall”) (NYSE: FX), the leading independent global provider of electronic foreign exchange trading solutions, today announced record total average daily volume for June 2012 and the second quarter of 2012 in both Relationship and Active Trading. Total average daily volume in June was a record $98.6 billion, a 10% increase from both the previous month and from June 2011. Average daily volume in June for Relationship Trading and Active Trading were both records at $75.7 billion and $22.9 billion, respectively.
Total average daily volume for the second quarter of 2012 was a record of $92.4 billion, up 6% from the first quarter of 2012 and 8% from the second quarter of 2011. Average daily volume in Q2 2012 for Relationship Trading and Active Trading were also both records at $71.5 billion and $20.8 billion, respectively. FXall reports all of its trading volumes counting one side of each transaction (single count basis).
Current and historical monthly and quarterly average daily volume data is available on the Investor Relations section of the company’s website at www.fxall.com.
If you enjoyed this article, why not sign-up to receive our bi-weekly email newsletter?
- Travelcard selects UPSS to meet EU legislation for direct debit mandates (19 June 2013)
- 2013 Capgemini & RBC World Wealth Report (18 June 2013)
- Cambridge Mercantile Group to acquire the FX division of Raphaels Bank (18 June 2013)
- Thomson Reuters named calculating agent for new traded methodology (18 June 2013)
- Etrali Trading Solutions expands mobile recording offering (17 June 2013)