- News & comment
- Daily brief: Moneycorp
- Market Commentary: Interactive Data
- Market update: Western Union Business Solutions
- Morning commentary: Capital Spreads
- Trading commentary: CaxtonFX
- Trading commentary: Currencies Direct
- Trading commentary: Saxo Bank
- Weekly commentary: Natixis
- Daily Forex Brief: FxPro
- UKForex: Daily commentary
LMAX Exchange selects Gold-i Gate Bridge to enhance trading
Publication date: 28 May 2012
The FSA regulated trading venue delivers brokers, IBs, professional traders and institutional investors direct access to institutional liquidity. By adding the super low latency Gold-i Gate Bridge plug and play solution to its trading platform, LMAX Exchange is now able to provide institutional liquidity to MT4 brokers and their clients.
Scott Moffat, Head of Operations at LMAX Exchange commented, “The LMAX service is all about giving the key advantages of institutional quality execution to all our clients, using our exchange business model. By teaming up with Gold-i, we are enhancing the trading process, providing a fast and reliable integration across all asset classes.”
Trading on the LMAX Exchange is anonymous and transparent with no ‘last look’ (unlike ECNs). Clients directly access institutional liquidity of over 80 spot FX and CFD markets.
Tom Higgins, CEO of Gold-i commented, “We are delighted that LMAX Exchange is using the Gold-i Gate Bridge, offering multi-asset trading to the MetaTrader market. We are ideally suited to work together – both award-winning organisations at the forefront of the industry.”
The Gold-i Gate Bridge is recognised as a leading super low latency smart routing product available anywhere within the market place today. Through its Bridge, Gold-i provides access to 27 liquidity partners (including banks, ECNs and brokers).
If you enjoyed this article, why not sign-up to receive our bi-weekly email newsletter?
- GTS names Steven Reich Head of FX and Commodities (5 December 2013)
- SunGard acquires Softputer Technologies’ financial reporting (3 December 2013)
- Euroclear UK & Ireland to lead local T+2 settlement initiative (3 December 2013)
- OANDA Corporation appoints new President and Chief Executive Officer (3 December 2013)
- BofA Merrill launches new transaction services capabilities in Brazil (3 December 2013)