- News & comment
- Daily brief: Moneycorp
- Market Commentary: Interactive Data
- Market update: Western Union Business Solutions
- Morning commentary: Capital Spreads
- Trading commentary: CaxtonFX
- Trading commentary: Currencies Direct
- Trading commentary: Saxo Bank
- Weekly commentary: Natixis
- Daily Forex Brief: FxPro
- UKForex: Daily commentary
Abu Dhabi FX trading platform starts search for US$billion traders
Publication date: 23 May 2012
ADS Securities (ADSS) today announced the launch of Prime Rewards, an innovative contest which will reward excellence in FX and bullion trading and find the region’s best billion dollar traders. Open to anyone using an ADSS Prime account, every month Prime Rewards will allow successful traders to win high-end sports cars; luxury watches; jet-ski’s and cash – all by showing that they are exceptionally good at what they do.
- Live FX trading contest
- US$1 Billion Trader announced each month
- Fantastic prizes to reward excellent FX Trading
Commenting on the announcement, Philippe Ghanem, Managing Director of ADS Securities, said: “We have introduced Prime Rewards to show-case the ability, talent and strategies of traders as they manage their portfolios. We want to reward both volume and skill, and find the very best ‘US$ Billion traders’ in the region. The message from ADSS is very clear, we want traders to be successful and we want to reward their success.”
Prime Rewards is a monthly competition. Traders who sign-up for ‘rewards’ will have their trading monitored and the best trader, who has traded over US$1Billion in volume in a month, will receive a high-end sports car. For June 2012 this will be a Mercedes SL500. Additional prizes including luxury watches and cash will be given to the runners up, recognising the volumes they have traded and the returns they have created.
“There are many very successful traders across the Middle East and it seems only right that we should reward their skills. We would love to see all our clients driving around in fantastic cars, so we hope that they will take advantage of our offer and will enter Prime Rewards.” added Mr Ghanem.
Prime Rewards is open to any trader using an ADS Securities Prime account, which offers excellent spreads and prices as well as margin levels of 200x leverage on FX and 50x leverage on bullion. For an initial account opening deposit of US$10,000, for the ADSS MT4 platform, or US $25,000 for ADSS Trader, clients will benefit from a range of benefits including access to the same levels of global liquidity provided to institutional clients; direct access to a sales traders for support and insight; access to courses and training at the ADSS Trading Academy; access to ADSS proprietary market sentiment analysis; and peer-to-peer trading analysis provided by FXStat to develop trading strategies.
If you enjoyed this article, why not sign-up to receive our bi-weekly email newsletter?
- GTS names Steven Reich Head of FX and Commodities (5 December 2013)
- SunGard acquires Softputer Technologies’ financial reporting (3 December 2013)
- Euroclear UK & Ireland to lead local T+2 settlement initiative (3 December 2013)
- OANDA Corporation appoints new President and Chief Executive Officer (3 December 2013)
- BofA Merrill launches new transaction services capabilities in Brazil (3 December 2013)