- News & comment
- Daily brief: Moneycorp
- Market Commentary: Interactive Data
- Market update: Western Union Business Solutions
- Morning commentary: Capital Spreads
- Trading commentary: CaxtonFX
- Trading commentary: Currencies Direct
- Trading commentary: Saxo Bank
- Weekly commentary: Natixis
- Daily Forex Brief: FxPro
- UKForex: Daily commentary
FXCM UK launches spread betting on MetaTrader4
Publication date: 15 May 2012
FXCM has released spread betting on its improved and faster version of the MetaTrader 4 (MT4) platform. MT4 is one of the most popular platforms used by many brokers around the world. FXCM saw the demand for this platform early on and has added it to its suite of platform offerings now with spread betting functionality.
With FXCM’s newest MT4 spread bet offering, FXCM has taken the next step to providing what it believes to be the best MT4 trading experience in the marketplace for UK traders. FXCM has added new trading features like micro lots (0.01 trade sizes), max deviation and the ability for MT4 traders to use FXCM’s mobile products so MT4 traders can spread bet anytime and anywhere.*
“Last quarter, FXCM eliminated 3rd party bridge software, which, in turn, eliminated auto syncs and sped up order submission and execution on the FXCM MT4 platform,” said Drew Niv, CEO of FXCM. “Adding the ability to spread bet from this improved MT4 platform is an added benefit for our traders residing in the UK and Ireland. Traders who are currently using this platform with other brokers will see a big difference when spread betting on the new FXCM MT4.”
FXCM has seamlessly integrated FXCM’s No Dealing Desk forex execution with the MT4 platform so traders will not only feel a faster trading experience, but will continue to experience no trading restrictions.† Additionally, the FXCM MetaTraderplatform allows for all types of traders and expert advisors.
“Spread betting on the MT4 platform is still unique and something only a few firms are offering right now,” said Sameer Bhopale, CMO of FXCM. “Since FXCM strives to be the number one destination for the MT4 community, over the next few months FXCM plans to add even more resources and tools specifically for MT4 traders.”
If you enjoyed this article, why not sign-up to receive our bi-weekly email newsletter?
- GoldenSource selected by Mizuho for complete securities data (10 December 2013)
- Fiserv launches next gen of financial crime risk management platform (9 December 2013)
- Caplin launches direct FX e-distribution service (9 December 2013)
- GTS names Steven Reich Head of FX and Commodities (5 December 2013)
- SunGard acquires Softputer Technologies’ financial reporting (3 December 2013)