- News & comment
- Daily brief: Moneycorp
- Market Commentary: Interactive Data
- Market update: Western Union Business Solutions
- Morning commentary: Capital Spreads
- Trading commentary: CaxtonFX
- Trading commentary: Currencies Direct
- Trading commentary: Saxo Bank
- Weekly commentary: Natixis
- Daily Forex Brief: FxPro
- UKForex: Daily commentary
MarketPrizm announces the go-Live of their trading infrastructure service in Japan, Australia and Singapore
Publication date: 10 May 2012
MarketPrizm, a leading provider of market data and trading infrastructure services, today announced the first Asian segments of its global ultra low latency data distribution infrastructure are now live.
Customers can use MarketPrizm’s ultra low latency network, PrizmNet Asia, to connect to markets in Tokyo (TSE and Chi-X Japan), Australia (ASX and Chi-X Australia) and Singapore (SGX).
MarketPrizm’s local and cross-border networks, coupled with its extensive co-location and hosting services at the Exchange or proximity facilities, enables onshore and offshore financial institutions to deploy their trading infrastructure as close to the market as possible. MarketPrizm’s ethos is to provide customers with solutions that meet the requirements for low latency, speed to market, low cost without compromising on quality and state of the art technology.
Customers will have access to the full range of services provided by MarketPrizm including exchange access, raw and normalised data, co-location and hosting at any exchange as well as being able to cross connect to any broker.
The second phase of the rollout of PrizmNet Asia will cover additional markets in Japan (SBI and OSE), followed by Korea, Hong Kong and India.
Tanuja Randery, Chief Executive Officer, MarketPrizm said, “We are responding to our customers’ demands with the expansion of PrizmNet to cover key exchanges in Japan, Australia and Singapore. We are now working on the next stage of the roll-out, to include countries such as India and Hong Kong and expect this to launch later this year.”
If you enjoyed this article, why not sign-up to receive our bi-weekly email newsletter?
- GTS names Steven Reich Head of FX and Commodities (5 December 2013)
- SunGard acquires Softputer Technologies’ financial reporting (3 December 2013)
- Euroclear UK & Ireland to lead local T+2 settlement initiative (3 December 2013)
- OANDA Corporation appoints new President and Chief Executive Officer (3 December 2013)
- BofA Merrill launches new transaction services capabilities in Brazil (3 December 2013)