- News & comment
- Daily brief: Moneycorp
- Market Commentary: Interactive Data
- Market update: Western Union Business Solutions
- Morning commentary: Capital Spreads
- Trading commentary: CaxtonFX
- Trading commentary: Currencies Direct
- Trading commentary: Saxo Bank
- Weekly commentary: Natixis
- Daily Forex Brief: FxPro
- UKForex: Daily commentary
TMX Atrium increases Swedish market access with addition of Nordic Growth Market
Publication date: 2 May 2012
TMX Atrium™, provider of smarter infrastructure solutions for the financial community, today announced that Nordic Growth Market (NGM) is available as part of TMX Atrium’s global community. NGM is the stock exchange for Nordic growth companies and the inclusion of this venue now delivers access to these important equity and derivative markets for TMX Atrium participants.
TMX Atrium has over 300 end data points available on its infrastructure and covers 11 countries using 25 PoPs (points of presence). TMX Atrium’s flexible infrastructure ensures its PoP footprint can be extended to venues such as NGM and deployed in other new markets and venues as clients demand. Operating in Stockholm and the Nordics since 2010, TMX Atrium has deployed multiple Stockholm PoPs offering a range of access options to its growing Nordic client base and giving further infrastructure depth into the region.
Emmanuel Carjat, Managing Director of TMX Atrium said, “The TMX Atrium architecture has been engineered to offer a simple and flexible approach to accessing multiple markets and to deliver resilient, ultra-low latency connectivity. This allows us to quickly and easily enhance the depth and range of Nordic markets and add NGM as a result of the increasing client demand we are seeing across our infrastructure.”
Roger Peleback, Managing Director of NGM, added, “We offer access to the Swedish, Finnish and Norwegian markets through one membership; a strategy that is mirrored by TMX Atrium’s simple access method onto the global financial markets. Our aim is to become the leading Nordic exchange for private investors; joining the TMX Atrium community ensures that the 5000 financial instruments listed at NGM will be even more widely accessible for both Scandinavian-based and non-Scandinavian-based trading participants.”
If you enjoyed this article, why not sign-up to receive our bi-weekly email newsletter?
- GoldenSource selected by Mizuho for complete securities data (10 December 2013)
- Fiserv launches next gen of financial crime risk management platform (9 December 2013)
- Caplin launches direct FX e-distribution service (9 December 2013)
- GTS names Steven Reich Head of FX and Commodities (5 December 2013)
- SunGard acquires Softputer Technologies’ financial reporting (3 December 2013)