- News & comment
- Daily brief: Moneycorp
- Market Commentary: Interactive Data
- Market update: Western Union Business Solutions
- Morning commentary: Capital Spreads
- Trading commentary: CaxtonFX
- Trading commentary: Currencies Direct
- Trading commentary: Saxo Bank
- Weekly commentary: Natixis
- Daily Forex Brief: FxPro
- UKForex: Daily commentary
Reval and ICD partner to provide STP of money market fund investing for companies globally
Publication date: 1 May 2012
Money Market Funds (MMFs), one of the most commonly used corporate investment vehicles globally, can now be more effectively researched, traded and managed alongside an array of cash and risk activities and instruments with the straight-through processing (STP) capabilities made possible through a new partnership between Reval and Institutional Cash Distributors (ICD), the companies announced today.
“We are committed to providing the best user experience for our clients, who want to spend more time as valuable business partners and less time worrying about the tools or data they will need to do their jobs,” says James Gilbert, Vice President of Strategic Alliances at Reval, the leading global provider of a comprehensive and integrated Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution for Treasury and Risk Management (TRM). ICD is now part of Reval’s STP Community of software and service providers, whose critical third-party technologies are seamlessly integrated with Reval’s core, all-in-one SaaS solution. “We sought out ICD as a preferred provider in Reval’s STP Community because of its market leading trading portal and risk analytics,” Gilbert says.
Reval’s deep integration with ICD’s MMF trading platform, which includes ICD’s exposure analytics application, Transparency Plus®, enables treasurers to centrally view excess cash positions globally and seamlessly trade institutional MMF investments through a single sign-on from Reval. For many treasurers, allocating cash to MMFs is a daily procedure, and the ability to perform this function directly in their treasury and risk management solution reduces the risk associated with traditional methods of exposure and performance assessment. Additional operational efficiencies are realized through MMF balances and accrued dividends auto-populating into Reval’s TRM solution.
“With ICD’s continuing commitment to deliver cutting edge Money Market Fund trading and analytics software, it made perfect sense to integrate within Reval’s award-winning Treasury Risk Management application,” said Jim Etten, Vice President of Business Development at ICD. “The ICD and Reval partnership provides corporate treasury departments with a true end-to-end solution for managing risk capabilities as well as cash investments globally through one web-based SaaS application.”
If you enjoyed this article, why not sign-up to receive our bi-weekly email newsletter?
- GTS names Steven Reich Head of FX and Commodities (5 December 2013)
- SunGard acquires Softputer Technologies’ financial reporting (3 December 2013)
- Euroclear UK & Ireland to lead local T+2 settlement initiative (3 December 2013)
- OANDA Corporation appoints new President and Chief Executive Officer (3 December 2013)
- BofA Merrill launches new transaction services capabilities in Brazil (3 December 2013)