- News & comment
- Daily brief: Moneycorp
- Market Commentary: Interactive Data
- Market update: Western Union Business Solutions
- Morning commentary: Capital Spreads
- Trading commentary: CaxtonFX
- Trading commentary: Currencies Direct
- Trading commentary: Saxo Bank
- Weekly commentary: Natixis
- Daily Forex Brief: FxPro
- UKForex: Daily commentary
BNY Mellon appoints Peter Hazou as Head of Market Management for Treasury Services, Europe, Middle East and Africa
Publication date: 30 April 2012
BNY Mellon, the global leader in investment management and investment services, has appointed Peter Hazou as head of Market Management for Treasury Services, Europe, Middle East and Africa (“EMEA”). In this role, Hazou will partner with the sales and relationship team to bring solutions to and drive innovation with clients in the region. He will report to Susan Skerritt, global head of Business Strategy and Market Solutions, and will work closely with the experienced team already in place, including Dominic Broom, head of Sales and Relationship Management in EMEA.
Hazou joins BNY Mellon from Unicredit, where he held the position of head of Strategy & Business Development, Global Transaction Banking, responsible for payments and cash management, trade finance and supply chain, global custody and merchant card acquiring. He was also the bank’s delegate to the European Payments Council. Hazou began his career in 1978 and has since held senior positions overseeing strategic planning and business development at a number of global institutions.
“Peter brings with him a wealth of experience in treasury services, and will play a pivotal role in EMEA’s strategic development,” said Skerritt. “As BNY Mellon looks to further develop our regional offering and integrate innovations in treasury services into client solutions, Peter and his team will work to deepen our understanding of client needs and the competitive landscape with the aim of elevating our programme to new levels of commitment, client-focus and success”.
If you enjoyed this article, why not sign-up to receive our bi-weekly email newsletter?
- 47% of directors expect to add finance tasks to their list of festive chores (11 December 2013)
- GoldenSource selected by Mizuho for complete securities data (10 December 2013)
- Fiserv launches next gen of financial crime risk management platform (9 December 2013)
- Caplin launches direct FX e-distribution service (9 December 2013)
- GTS names Steven Reich Head of FX and Commodities (5 December 2013)