- News & comment
- Daily brief: Moneycorp
- Market Commentary: Interactive Data
- Market update: Western Union Business Solutions
- Morning commentary: Capital Spreads
- Trading commentary: CaxtonFX
- Trading commentary: Currencies Direct
- Trading commentary: Saxo Bank
- Weekly commentary: Natixis
- Daily Forex Brief: FxPro
- UKForex: Daily commentary
SunGard enhances insider trading and conflict detection capabilities in Protegent solution
Publication date: 2 April 2012
SunGard is helping firms monitor for insider trading and more effectively manage compliance across regulatory and geographic borders with the latest release of its Protegent Personal Trading Assistant (PTA) solution.
Financial services firms, corporations and insurance companies must comply with multiple reporting and monitoring requirements, including mandates against insider trading. SunGard is helping customers manage these challenges by expanding Protegent PTA’s existing insider trading functionality to track employee trading activity against market events, such as news, corporate actions and price and volume fluctuations.
Protegent PTA also now provides alerts to help detect information leaks and patterns across an organization’s business lines or geographic locations. A user-defined dashboard aggregates alerts and highlights risky transactions, making it easier for compliance officers to identify suspicious activity or violations.
Customers around the world can now choose from 11 different language interfaces, including English, Dutch, French, French Canadian, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Korean and Japanese.
Steve Sabin, chief operating officer of SunGard’s Protegent business unit, said, “Insider trading continues to be a top priority for regulatory agencies as well as law enforcement organizations. Protegent PTA helps customers detect suspicious trading activity, including insider trading, through a single solution for multiple regulations and jurisdictions.”
If you enjoyed this article, why not sign-up to receive our bi-weekly email newsletter?
- GTS names Steven Reich Head of FX and Commodities (5 December 2013)
- SunGard acquires Softputer Technologies’ financial reporting (3 December 2013)
- Euroclear UK & Ireland to lead local T+2 settlement initiative (3 December 2013)
- OANDA Corporation appoints new President and Chief Executive Officer (3 December 2013)
- BofA Merrill launches new transaction services capabilities in Brazil (3 December 2013)