- Daily brief: Moneycorp
- Market Commentary: Interactive Data
- Market update: Western Union Business Solutions
- Morning commentary: Capital Spreads
- Trading commentary: CaxtonFX
- Trading commentary: Currencies Direct
- Trading commentary: Saxo Bank
- Weekly commentary: Natixis
- Daily Forex Brief: FxPro
- UKForex: Daily commentary
- About us
- Contact us
Barclays Corporate Gears Up for New Growth
20 October 2010 • Author(s): FX-MM
Colin Nutt, Vice Chairman, Barclays Corporate and Head of Financial Institutions, talks to Frances Maguire about the key trends in payments, trade and liquidity and where Barclays Corporate is positioning itself at Sibos in Amsterdam.
Colin Nutt believes that Sibos is, and will remain, the single most important week of year. As a result, Barclays Corporate will make more staff available this year than ever before at the conference, from product management and sales areas to senior hires made over the past 12 months targeting between 250-300 client meetings during the conference.