- News & comment
- Daily brief: Moneycorp
- Market Commentary: Interactive Data
- Market update: Western Union Business Solutions
- Morning commentary: Capital Spreads
- Trading commentary: CaxtonFX
- Trading commentary: Currencies Direct
- Trading commentary: Saxo Bank
- Weekly commentary: Natixis
- Daily Forex Brief: FxPro
- UKForex: Daily commentary
QuantHouse offers co-location and DMA services to CME Group
Publication date: 20 February 2012
QuantHouse, the leading provider of next generation trading solutions, announced the availability of its co-location and DMA services within the recently opened CME Group co-location facility in Aurora; allowing systematic trading firms to benefit from close proximity to the CME Globex match engine, reduced latency and direct access to the exchange’s liquidity centre.
The trend for co-location services, particularly in the US, has increased significantly in recent years due to the growth of low latency trading internationally. Exchange operators, including NYSE Euronext, NASDAQ and most recently CME Group (all QuantHouse partners), have responded by opening their own data centres, thus assisting brokers and trading firms in meeting client demands.
The Aurora, Illinois-based offering, which launched live trading on January 29, 2012, provides the lowest latency connectivity possible for all products traded on the CME Globex platform and the highest level of support and security for the electronic trading environment while maximising the reliability and availability of its clients’ IT infrastructure.
Pierre Feglioni, COO and co-founder at QuantHouse, commented:
“It is essential that QuantHouse continually expands the backbone of its infrastructure which includes leading the latest round of exchange migration. CME Group’s data centre offering was the next logical step for us in providing enhanced market data and the lowest latency possible when accessing the US market and therefore addressing client demand from around the globe.”
Stephane Leroy, Head of Global Sales and Marketing at QuantHouse, concluded:
“By locating our technical structures to capture and standardise market data within Aurora, we can provide our clients with the ability to leverage the data and remain one step ahead of their competitors, in what is a very competitive market. We look forward to speaking with industry participants in the coming weeks and months to see how we can help grow their businesses.”
If you enjoyed this article, why not sign-up to receive our bi-weekly email newsletter?
- GoldenSource selected by Mizuho for complete securities data (10 December 2013)
- Fiserv launches next gen of financial crime risk management platform (9 December 2013)
- Caplin launches direct FX e-distribution service (9 December 2013)
- GTS names Steven Reich Head of FX and Commodities (5 December 2013)
- SunGard acquires Softputer Technologies’ financial reporting (3 December 2013)