- News & comment
- Daily brief: Moneycorp
- Market Commentary: Interactive Data
- Market update: Western Union Business Solutions
- Morning commentary: Capital Spreads
- Trading commentary: CaxtonFX
- Trading commentary: Currencies Direct
- Trading commentary: Saxo Bank
- Weekly commentary: Natixis
- Daily Forex Brief: FxPro
- UKForex: Daily commentary
FXall expands global coverage with senior hires
Publication date: 24 January 2012
Tagged with: FXall
FXall, the world’s leading electronic foreign exchange platform, today announced the appointment of Susan Gammage, Head of Americas Active Trading Sales, Indu Maheshwari as Head of Trading Operations and Strategic Initiatives in Asia and Jody Tracey as Chief Human Resources Officer.
Susan Gammage, Head of Americas Active Trading Sales, is responsible for driving the growth of FXall’s active trading business. Susan joined FXall with a wealth of experience and deep relationships in the FX industry having spent 20 years at Reuters where she was principally involved in the sales and relationship management of Reuters’ FX products. More recently, she was Managing Director and Global Head of G10 eFX Sales for Citibank. Susan is based in New York and reports to Jim Kwiatkowski, Head of Sales, America and Asia.
Indu Maheshwari, Head of Trading Operations and Strategic Initiatives, is responsible for contributing to the growth and development of FXall’s presence in Asia. Indu’s role includes trade support, relationship management and strategic initiatives. Before joining FXall, she was responsible for managing Reuters’ post-trade business in Asia. Indu has nearly 20 years’ experience in business and project management and is a post-trade regulation specialist. Indu is based in Singapore and reports locally to Jonathan Woodward, Head of Asia-Pacific and globally to Quito Zuba, Global Head of Trading Operations.
Jody Tracey, Chief Human Resources Officer, is responsible for training, recruitment, employee engagement and organisational effectiveness at FXall. Previously, Jody was Executive Vice President, Human Resources at Intralink. Jody is based in New York and reports to John Cooley, Chief Financial Officer.
Phil Weisberg, CEO at FXall commented: “We are very pleased to announce the appointments of Susan, Indu and Jody who, individually and collectively, bring extensive markets experience, strategic expertise and energy to FXall. These appointments, demonstrate FXall’s ability to attract top talent as a recognised market leader and enhance our overall ability to service our clients and support our staff globally.”
If you enjoyed this article, why not sign-up to receive our bi-weekly email newsletter?
- GTS names Steven Reich Head of FX and Commodities (5 December 2013)
- SunGard acquires Softputer Technologies’ financial reporting (3 December 2013)
- Euroclear UK & Ireland to lead local T+2 settlement initiative (3 December 2013)
- OANDA Corporation appoints new President and Chief Executive Officer (3 December 2013)
- BofA Merrill launches new transaction services capabilities in Brazil (3 December 2013)